Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Godaddy.com-Website Tonite




Although I use godaddy.com for my website, www.archaeologyisfun.com, I am not pleased with the options for building a site. I use Website Tonite and everything you do is limited. Limited themes, layouts, colors etc. You can not modify the layouts either. You can not add columns or change the colors. It really makes for a non-professional site. I only use it because I have a MAC and they are one of the few that support website building. I recommend homestead.com for Non-Mac users.

Good points of godaddy.com: Good customer support,fairly easy to use and not badly priced.

Rate:

1 comment:

  1. Aloha!! There is also another free website.. and I use it for my own.. you can check out www.freewebs.com/artfulmama and see what you think of mine!! Good Luck with Archaeology !! Its great that you can pursue your passions!! I would love to finish my degree.. but financially with the economy the way it is .. its not in the cards right now.. !! Hafe a great one!!

    ReplyDelete